9.07.2011

suede soles

I am really loving suede shoes for Fall-especially in a fun bright color. Have been seeing a lot of gorgeous options around and would love a pair but I am having a hard time narrowing it down. I do really love the royal blue-think it would look fabulous with an all black outfit or add a pop of color to a simple outfit and I do not own any shoes that color! Do you? My favorites are #4, #5, #6 (only size 9 left..sad) and I love the chunky platform on #10. Which pair would you pick? Oh and I am pretty sure all of my picks are under $200! Now that makes it even more difficult!! Help!











My Picks

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter

10 comments:

  1. love it! do you know who the grey ones are by??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink shoes in the third last image!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving 4, 6, and 7! You always have the best picks!
    -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah I would die for the purple Loubs! xx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm....i seem to gravitate towards the lighter heel myself. but i would almost have to see them on to really know. so i'm no help. great roundup though! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing collection

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! so hot for fall! i just acquired a pair of bright orange suede peep toes with a chunky wooden heel!!! i am so in love :) just found your blog through {breakfast at toast}...love it. i am your newest follower :) xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE suede shoes! Last spring I bought a pair of blue suede pumps on sale and can't wait to wear them more this fall. Loving those Asos tri-tone platform shoes though... very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of colorful suede shoes, especially the color blocked ones! But in reality, I don't know that I'd get much use out of them. I'd probably do what Victoria does and display them on a wall in my office just to admire how pretty they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color blocking in #6 and #9. Those would be so fun with staple pieces and a cute trench, and the suede keeps them looking luxe. I just got some suede pumps this week and can't wait for the weather to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo