10.06.2011

how do you sparkle?

I guess you could say that I am pretty much obsessed with The Glitter Guide tumblr page. Im sure most of you have seen it by now but incase you haven't you should seriously check it out...now! I look every few days (more if I have time) and there is never any shortage of beyond amazing and inspiring photos! And yes, I did have an extremely hard time narrowing down my absolute favorites. How amazing is the first photo from the Chanel Spring-Summer 2012 show? Here are some fabulous photos that are inspiring me right now. 













7 comments:

  1. Oooh that dress in the 3rd photo is really really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the dress in the third photo is a jaw-dropper. Thanks for recommending the tumblr, I'm following her now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! I was thinking about wearing a full on sequin dress out one night with a rough leather belt - just sequins for dinner. No biggie.
    -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving these sparkles. Great inspirations.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me both. Also check out The Girls of Lincoln Park. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspirational photos! That silvery outfit in the second photo is beautiful!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo