5.07.2012

final countdown

I really hate to do this but I don't really have any other choice...for the next week and a half I will be buried in a pile of books and papers (and there isn't anything I can do about it) so my little blog will just have to wait :( Hope you will check back with me in about a week when my head is clear and I am that much closer to being a college graduate (until then, just some pretty pictures)! Now I have just got to survive the next week and a half and four big papers and five final exams...







images via my pinterest

xxLily



7 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Good luck for your exams! I know the feeling... struggling to find time to blog with studying myself! xAmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!! LOVE the mani and those green shoes!! xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with studying! Thanks for the pictures...they're gorg! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. obsessed with those neon pink heels! good luck - we will be waiting to hear!
      xoxo -e (modern24seven)

      Delete
    2. How exciting! Good luck Lily, thinking of you!

      Delete
  5. Wow - So excited for you - that's a big accomplishment. We can definitely deal with pretty pics until you return. CONGRATS again

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo