10.19.2012

Marysia SWIM + Resort

I know its getting cooler and we are supposed to start thinking about chunky sweaters and boots but looking at the Marysia Swim Resort collection has me thinking about Summer again! It has been in the 90's here in LA still so that must mean I need a new bikini, right? Each piece in absolutely amazing but I think my favorite is the Honolulu bikini (first image)...the shape and color are just perfect! Which piece is your favorite? 







images via Marysia SWIM

xxLily



6 comments:

  1. OMG obsessed! I want every single suit!!!!!!!!
    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of these, but I think you have to be small busted to hold those tops up! Very original styles...
    xoxo -e (modern24seven)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing Lilly! SO happy you like it:) ELizabeth..we have underwire too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The geometry is so daring! Love how graphic and chic these suits feel. I can definitely imagine rocking the yacht in the 2 piece pictured in the first shot...Tanlines aside, these would be the baddest bathing suits on the beach! J'adore!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. that burgundy and black 2-piece is so perf. sporty and sassy. want!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo