11.12.2012

fall + calypso st. barth

I have FINALLY been able to start wearing cool weather clothes thanks to the much needed cooler temps here in LA and I am so happy to finally pull out cozy sweaters, long sleeve tops, boots and scarves. Now hopefully this weather sticks around for a little bit and the Summer temps are gone for a while (might sound crazy to some people but I am over the heat for now)! I am loving these cool weather looks from Calypso St. Barth...great outfit inspiration! Right? 









images via Calypso St. Barth 

xxLily


5 comments:

  1. love loveeee this collection.. i want.. no scratch that NEED those gold sequin pants in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove those gold sequin pants!! I always picture them as a beachy store but this stuff is so cute for winter!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! that first one with the sequin gold pant... die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They seriously have the cutest collections! :)

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo