12.18.2012

OP

The seasons are definitely changing here in Los Angeles and the cool weather seems to be here to stay. This cooler weather has me bundling up in cozy sweaters and coats and of course the boots have come out from the back of the closet! I am happy about the change of seasons because it means different clothes but I definitely need a little cute outfit inspiration and who better to turn to than my very most favorite Olivia Palermo? Clearly, it's all about the jackets and accessories... 










images via my pinterest

xxLily


3 comments:

  1. I feel like it is so unfair that she is beautiful, wealthy, well dressed and skinny. I feel like she should only have one enviable attribute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is unbelievable! Love this! Thank you for all the inspiration you've given me! Looking forward to more in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is an amazing inspiration for all things fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo