6.06.2013

summer skirts

As soon as Summer rolls around, I pull out all of my favorite shorts. But this year I am kind of liking the idea of a Summer skirt. I know this is nothing new but its not something I normally gravitate towards. Shorts are just so easy and it seems like skirts require a little more work but I am intrigued and seriously wanting some Summer skirts! But don't worry, I am not giving up on shorts quite yet!
available at Zara

available at Xenia

available at Zara

love this bright color 

isabel marant

an edgy Summer skirt or an evening option

images via my pinterest

XO Lily


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am loving all of these skirts. Especially the 2nd one from Xenia. The print is fab!
    xo,
    Lindsey

    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about shorts!!! It's weird, I just don't feel as comfortable in skirts and dresses as I do in shorts and pants...BUT I am loving all of these skirts...I may need to switch up my summer style too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo